Imagine Live Limited Liability Company respects your right to privacy when you use our digital media and communicate electronically with us. Due to the above said Imagine Live is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the lawful processing of your data.
1. What Data we collect
We may collect and use the following data about you:
Personal details: this includes information such as name, address, e-mail, phone number, and date of birth.
Payment information: this includes information related to payment methods, such as credit card information, bank account details, and transaction history.
User activity includes information about the user's activities on our Digital Media.
Contact information includes contact address, phone number, and e-mail address.
The data we may collect may also include other information you decide to share with us.
The types and amount of information collected for the purposes mentioned above may be updated and vary depending on Imagine Live's activities.
2. Purpose for which we collect Data
Because it is our legitimate interest to serve you better, we use the Data collected from you to:
• Respond to your request for service or for the performance of a contract and provide other customer support, responding to your inquiries. When you register or sign up for our Digital Media (mobile app, websites, social media, etc.), your Data is used to provide you with the relevant features and services you subscribe to and to offer you the benefits and privileges that typically come along with your registration (e.g., receiving the communications you select at the time of registration, being invited to events, participating in raffles or contests, etc.);
• Send administrative communications (e.g., confirmation email when you sign up for, or unsubscribe from, a specific registration or activity), as well as certain service-related announcements (e.g., notices about discontinued features or programs on our Digital Media, changes to our online services or technical support policies, or other related changes);
• Allow us to send you marketing information about our products and services when you consent.
In addition to the purpose for which you submitted your Data, you may also be given the option (through a check box or otherwise) to have your Data used for an activity or service different from the primary activity or service you requested. For example, suppose you are signing up for a raffle contest or other promotions. In that case, you may also be invited to sign up for newsletters or alerts from our Digital Media hosting the promotion or from other websites. If you choose to receive these additional services, we will use your Data to provide them.
• Improve our Digital Media, which includes analyzing Data to improve your overall experience.
• Comply with legal, contractual, and/or regulatory requirements. This includes providing information to law enforcement and other government agencies when required. We may disclose Data to law enforcement bodies if we have reason to believe that our Digital Media has been used in a way that violates the law (for example, in the event someone uses our Digital Media for improper activities or tries to hack our Digital Media). We cannot guarantee that we will be able or allowed to contact you and notify you about such disclosure.
3. How we collect Data
All the Data we process is provided directly by you. You may provide your data via different platforms and sections of our Digital Media or by sending to us your requests and queries. Of course, for part of the services, offered by Imagine Live, you would provide this information yourself by choosing and agreeing to send information about yourself.
4. What if you reject to provide Data?
If you decide not to submit Data when requested, you may not be able to conclude a contract with us, participate in certain activities and personalized features, other Digital Media services and special offered to you may be limited. For example, if you refuse to share your email address, you will not be able to receive our newsletters or otherwise register on our Digital Media.
5. To whom we disclose Data and why
Imagine Live is a global company, and for the purposes mentioned in Section 2, Imagine Live may share your Data with its affiliates worldwide, and your Data may be transferred across international borders. It may be transferred to countries with a different level of data protection laws than the one existing in the country from where you submitted your Data. Imagine Live takes the appropriate measures to maintain the security of the Data both during transit and at the receiving location by implementing contractual clauses in accordance with applicable law.
Imagine Live also uses third parties to support certain activities and may share your Data with them, but only upon receiving assurance that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect Data by seeking strict control.
6. How long we keep Data
We will store the data in our databases as long as your account is active, for the duration of the contract with you, or as needed to provide you the requested services, answer queries, resolve problems, and provide improved and new services. We may also retain Data in accordance with our internal retention procedure, contractual obligations, and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
7. How we secure Data
Imagine Live takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Data collected from our Digital Media from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure. These efforts include but are not necessarily limited to storing Data in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible to authorized employees of Imagine Live and our agents and contractors.
8. Your rights in relation to Data
• If your Data has been processed based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time;
• You can request to access your Data;
• You can request to rectify your Data if it is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date;
• You can request the erasure of your Data (i) if your Data is no longer necessary for the data processing, (ii) you have withdrawn your consent on the data processing based exclusively on such consent, (iii) you objected to the data processing, (iv) Data processing is unlawful, (v) the Data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation applicable to Imagine Live;
• You can request the restriction of the Data processing, e.g., request us to limit the way we use personal data;
• You can request the portability of the Data you provided to us, in particular, if the Data processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract;
• You always have the option not to share any of your Data with us. If you choose this option, you may be limited in the activities and features we can provide you.
9. How can you contact us
Imagine Live Limited Liability Company, 15/3 Admiral Isakov Ave., Yerevan 0082, Republic of Armenia, or email [email protected].